Saturday, January 16, 2010

So close but yet so far !!!

I like traveling by metro to commute between the places rather than traveling by private Taxi. Well today was another day I was travelling by metro. What I saw today was very interesting.

"People do not interact with each other while using public transportation. Not only this, they do not even try to break the ice"

Well I know there would be a lot of interesting people around me and in fact each one of them will be having some interesting things about them.

Some of the possible reasons of this phenomena are:

1. While each one of then appear to be human, they do not carry / display their identity to the people around them. It makes impossible for other people to know interesting things about them.
2. People find difficult to "break the ice".
3. People are in hurry.
4. People are afraid to talk to new people.





No comments: